Thursday, September 30, 2010

1st Grade Bento's #19 & #20

Our City Wide Garage Sale is this Saturday, so I am spending my evenings preparing for that.  I meant to take a picture of my living room to show you how crazy it is.  I am really trying hard to be totally prepared and organized this time so I can sell all my stuff!  And on top of that I am trying not to get off track with my workout plan.  I am on Week 4 of The Couch to 5K Workout Program and I love it.  I really want to keep going and stay on track.  I DO ENJOY exercising, its just fitting it into the day that's hard.  SO, with all that said, that is why we have these plain jane bentos.  I had 2 pictures but Blogger kept flipping the other one upside down when I uploaded it.  They were both about the same, except I added some CheezIts today since she said she didn't have enough food yesterday.  These bentos were thrown together in like 2 minutes.  I guess I could have at least gotten my food color pen out and written "I Luv U" on the sandwich. :/

Ham and Mustard Sandwich, with Cheese this time
CheezIts
2 Oreos
Grape Tomatoes
and a couple of Clementines.

1 comment:

The Deason's said...

Good job on the running.. I know what you mean about enjoying it, but trying to get the time to do it! I am still doing the WAT. I only count the actual exercises I do, but there is a calculator for other activities, like cleaning house etc. I did it for the time I spent cleaning Landon and Kylees crazy messy rooms this am and it totaled 4.5 miles!!!