Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Grade Bento #3 - Slider

Sorry for the picture quality.  I was lazy and didn't get my camera out again.  I will try to do better!

Today's 1st Grade lunch consists of:
A Turkey, Cheese and Mustard Slider
Alphabet CheezIts
Black Olive and Grape Tomatoe Kabobs
Blueberry Muffin
and some Reeses Pieces

Kylee told me afterschool yesterday to stop making her bentos!  She says EVERYONE in the lunchroom has to come check out her food as soon as she sits down.  LOL!

Also, I am participating in What's For Lunch Wednesday again today so be sure and check it out!

4 comments:

The Deason's said...

i wonder if thats why cora wants to eat in the cafeteria more too? :/

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Yeh, I think Kylee actually kinda likes the attention. lol ;)

Sonoma Bento said...

Maybe Kylee's lunches will inspire kids to ask their moms for bento. Then she won't be the only one. :)

Amy said...

I am new to bento and I just love your ideas.