Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let the Bento-ing Resume!

Oh how I have missed bento-ing (if there is such a word).  There has just not been much need for it this summer.  Kylee starts 1st grade on Aug 23rd so Im getting stocked back up.  I found these items at the Dollar General today for $1 a piece!  They had more of the sandwich cutters (trains, hearts), but I already had them.  They also had 2 other sandwich boxes, and a set of Crayola sandwich boxes and thermos' .  WalMart has a stock of the same cutters right now, but not for $1.  So, stay posted for lots of Bento Supply/Storage posts to come until school starts. I can't wait to show you what I got at HEB and Target a few weeks ago....

Tell me your plans for your kiddos "First Day of School Bento!"

1 comment:

Kelly Polizzi said...

thanks for the invite, i am following! I just got this dinosaur cutter for a dollar too. Looking forward to your bentos! So fun.