Monday, August 16, 2010

Workin Momma's 08-16-10 Bento

I am still working on my bento storage/supply blog.  I intended to finish it this weekend, but with the baby shower and 2 weddings, it just didn't happen.  I will get it done asap though!

Today I woke up and realized I had no lunch meat.  I intended on making a big dish of enchiladas for dinner last night so that we could have leftovers.  My "Rancher's Wife" duties called though (in the middle of defrosting the meat).  And if that wasn't enough, I sprained my ankle while out there.  Funny, both times I have seen the hubs run his fastest, has been out on our place in Tville.  First, was when I burned down the tractor a few years ago.  I really need to find those pics.  And last night, when I TRULY thought I had broken my ankle.  Maybe I should have been a little more calm so that Kylee didn't flag him down and scream "Momma's hurt REAL bad!!"  He was fast as lightning I tell ya!

On to my bento:  Strawberries, grapes, yogurt, Cojack cheese, and a granola bar.

I am having SO much fun planning Kylee's Back to School bento! Let me know if you have any ideas to share!

3 comments:

The Deason's said...

thats all u have for lunch?!? id be starving by supper time!

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Luckily my boss rescued me! He wanted pizza for lunch so I had that too! Probably shouldn't have though, since I can't "run it off" for a while! Lol!

The Deason's said...

i dont have a hurt ankle and i DonT RUN ANYTHING OFF! wish i could nmake myuself though!