Friday, September 3, 2010

1st Grade Bento #8 - Lunchables! and an update

Kylee wanted a lunchable for lunch today.  I REALLY need to go to the grocery store, so this was about all we had.  I had zero fruit :(.
Pepperoni flowers, Cheese tulips, Crackers, a Granola bar, Broccoli and Ranch 
We are headed to Lifeway and Hobby Lobby this evening after work to prepare for my first Sunday School class as a teacher!  Im so excited!  So I packed Clancy this "negative" bento to tide him over until we got home for supper tonite.
Crackers, Pepperoni, and Cheese
And here is an updated pic of my little guy's battle wound.
Here is Freddi Jo all jazzed up for Football Friday.
And of course Clancy had to be in the pic!

3 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Oh dear... so sorry for what happened to the little guy. Hope he is feeling much better now.

Luckily nothing major... hopefully the blue black will be gone in a week... that is how long it usually takes.

The Deason's said...

oh my! look at that eye!! awful! what age do you have at ss? you're gonna have fun!
p.s....look for the stamps for clancys bday :)

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Thanks Angeleyes. Yes, Im sure it will be better in no time!

I have the 1st-3rd Grades. I can't wait! And, yes, that is the other readon Im going to Hobby Lobby! ;)