Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cold Weather Treats

Last night we made some cold weather treats for the cold front that blew in over night.  We made Chocolate covered Heart Marshmallows with Sprinkles for dipping in hot cocoa.  I saw Amanda make these over at Funny Days with Mommy and Maddie.  I think hers turned out a lot better than ours.  Like she said, the marshmallows were a pain.
I made these Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chipper cookies from Picky Palate.  They are delicious!!!
We had a lot of fun making Valentine Confetti that I found at 24/7 Moms.
Then I packaged up 1 package of Hot Cocoa mix w/ marshmallows, 2 Chocolate covered Heart Marshmallow Dippers, and 2 Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chipper cookies all in a cute Coffee Mug (that I found at the Dollar Store for $1) and wrapped it up in cello for each of the kiddos teachers today.  Kylee ended up getting a Bad Weather Day today so she didn't get to take hers to her teacher yet, but Clancy had to go to school (because I had to go to work) and his teachers loved theirs!
I had enough cocoa and dippers for a few more treats, so I wrapped them up too, and surprised a few of my coworkers!

2 comments:

The Deason's said...

i am off 183 and braker lane in austin at work today if you want to deliver some of each to me as well!! :) Yummy!!

Bar 7 Ranch said...

You are so funny. If you werent so far away, you know I would!