Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What's For Lunch Wednesday!

I SO need to get my lake blurb on here!  I didnt even make a bento for today.  Its been rough getting back in the swing of things!  And I was only actually off work for 3 days!  I have been busy setting up a Family Share site for our family to put pics and events on.  I used Shutterfly.  I love their design and all of the capabilities!  Only complaint, the picture uploading is TERRIBLY slow :(.  Snapfish is SO much faster, but not near as neat.  I use Snapfish to store and share all of my pics.  Anyways.  So here is my BFF's work bento for today.  She was nice enough to let me take a pic and post it. (She learned her mad bento skillz from me anyways ;))
Her's looked super yummy!  Blackberries and Strawberries, Tomato slices, Green Grapes, and Bologna and Mayo on Whole Wheat!


And here is a Super Cute cupcake my coworker made today for the 4th!


(and the pinwheel really spins!!) love it!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Erika

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love it! We have the same Target boxes for my husband! Seriously perfect for adult lunches and he doesn't end up taking my real silverware to work!

Thanks for linking up this week! And tell your coworker thanks too! :o)