Thursday, June 10, 2010

Basketball Camp Snack Bento

Today Kylee took a snack bento to Basketball Camp.  The concession stand just didn't work out.  I asked her last night what she had for her snack.  She said for snack she had a Frito Pie, THEN for her REAL snack she had nachos and sour straws.  WHAT?!?!  Im pretty sure that we BOTH told her she could get ONE thing!! She said, "But I still have money left!"  Yeh right, maybe a quarter! 
And dont even get me started on this whole concession stand at a 3 1/2 hour basketball camp.  First of all, surely they can make it 3 1/2 hours without food?  Wouldn't ya think?  I mean they eat breakfast right before camp, and then its lunch time as soon as they release.  I'm pretty sure they just wanted to make MORE money.  And then, they serve: fish sticks, nachos, frito pie, candy, etc.??? Come on!  Wouldn't you serve things like fruit, cheese, pb cracker, etc.???  Ok, ok...I'll stop there.
Anyways.  She had cheese cubes, pb crackers, apple slices, and a couple of tiny slim jims :)

No comments: