Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm Honored!!!

Well guys. I am SO honored!! I made the "Bento Mommas" list on Fuzz Food's blog!! Thanks Fuzz Food!!
If you notice, there is no Bento today. Freddi decided she wanted Pizza in the cafeteria today. When I put her to bed, she changed her mind, but I told her it was a little too late for that (as much as it pained me....it took alot of restraint in the first place not to make one). She made me promise to make her one EVERYDAY thereafter. ;) I happily agreed!
Also, I finally ordered a few Bento boxes!! (I love all the boxes that Another Lunch has, so I ordered them! Thanks Another Lunch!) Im so excited!! I can't wait for them to come in. I am trying to restrain because we are planning a girls trip to Houston soon to go to the FIT Japanese store there!! It looks like Bento Heaven!!


Erika

No comments: