Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kylee lost her First Tooth!!


Well, Kylee's first tooth started getting loose at Christmas. She has been wanting one to fall out SO BAD, that I didnt believe her until I finally wiggled it. I actually really think SHE MADE it lose by messing with it SO MUCH!! At one point, it was so loose that there was a huge gap and it looked like a tooth was missing. Well, last Saturday after the Goat Show, we were eating lunch and it started bleeding. Kylee HATES blood! So she was freaking out! She wouldnt pull it or let anyone else. I was so scared she was going to swallow it in her sleep as bad as she grinds her teeth at night. Well, on Sunday after church, Cora finally convinced her on getting it out! Holly made her this cute Tooth Fairy pillow to use. On Monday morning she woke up at 4:30 am wanting to check and see if the Tooth Fairy had come. She was SO excited when she saw that she had come that she woke EVERYONE in the house and of course no one could go back to sleep. I really think she was more thrilled over the Fairy Dust than the $5 bill!! Enjoy the pic of my little Snaggle Tooth Girl! Erika

No comments: