Thursday, January 6, 2011

1st Grade Bento #45 - a Before and After

So I wish I would have had more time this morning.  I finally went to the grocery store and got some lunchmaking supplies.  But I had two ill kiddos last night, so we all snuggled.  Due to all the snuggling, baths had to be taken this morning.  Due to the baths, Dad made lunches.  The first pic is the lunch he had for Kylee.  Um, great try, but there is a little something missing, called nutrition. Lol.  So I gave it a slight makeover in the second pic, but I still forgot the veggie.  And how much trouble would it have been to put some cute picks or something in?  Oh well.  I am just so thankful the hubs made all our lunches this morning.  Not all would do that.  He's really wonderful.

Ham and Cheese on a Whole Wheat Sandwich Round
2 Milanos
Pineapple pieces
and Pizza Goldfish

No comments: