Thursday, December 9, 2010

1st Grade Bento #38 - Its Beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I do not do well creatively in the mornings.  I guess its because Im in a hurry.  I will have another late night tonite, but I am going to plan today and make the bento tonite, no matter how late it is!  Hold me to that! ;)
Ham and Cheese on a Whole Wheat Sandwich Round
a misshapen Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffin
a Christmas colored marshmallow twisty
Green Grape Kabobs
a couple of carrots
Kojack cheese stockings
and some crazy goldfish Kylee picked out last night (with a few Christmas sprinkles).

BTW...this is packed in one of my new EasyLunchboxes!  I won them in a giveaway a couple months back and I am loving them!  They are so much sturdier than my Ziploc brand containers that are similar.  However, I dont think the lids fit very securely?  Anyone else feel that way?  I find myself putting a band around the box everytime, just incase.

No comments: