Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2010 Capitol 10K

My Mom and I walked in the Statesman Capitol 10K on Sunday.  It was my first 10K.  I love walking, I just don't get to do it much lately.  It was an awesome experience! I am looking forward to our next walk already.  Thanks for inviting me Mom!

Mom and I

Sandra and Mike
Sandra, Mike, Mom and I
Start Time
The Capitol
Part of the participants
6 mile marker
Finish Line!

I also had my first Mighty Fine experience afterwards and it was awesome!! Then of course we stopped by the Round Rock Outlets!  It was a fun day! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a very fun day! You are your mom are adorable :D

The Gray Family said...

GOOD JOB!!! Now you just need to work your way up to running that
10K so after I pop this kid out you and I can do one together!!!!!