Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dora at the Temple Mall


Well....never make promises to your children! :) I had to go to the Temple Mall Saturday after Kylee's Dance Class to go to the Verizon Store. I mentioned it to Mom and she told me about Dora being there. No big deal, right? WRONG. I told her if she did really good at dance class we would visit Dora. Well....we got there at 11:25 and we saw Dora for all of 15 seconds at 2:15. NOT AN EXAGGERATION! It was awful. We stood in line for 3 HOURS! And it was just me and Fred, so no way out of line without losing our spot!! Well, about 1 1/2 hours into the wait, we got the camera out to take a pic with the Chick Fil A cow, and guess what!! The batteries that I had just put in 2 days prior, were DEAD!!!!!!!!! OMG! Luckily, my wonderful mother was across the street at work and sacrificed her lunch hour and brought us some batteries and relieved us for a lunch and potty break. Thank God for Mommies!!!

No comments: