Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thirty-One




Hey guys! I want to share some exciting news. I am now a consultant for a faith based company called Thirty-One. Im sure most of you have never heard of this company. We offer specialty monogrammed items, purses, totes and much more! We have a new kids line called 31Kid coming out April 1st. It is super cute! The unique name of this company is derived from Proverbs 31, where it talks about a virtuous woman. The company's motto is Celebrate~Encourage~Reward. Please join me in celebrating this new venture with a catalog and online shopping party! If you find something you like, let me know or click "Order from a Party". If you finds lots of stuff you like, lets set you up a party so you can earn free and discounted products!! AND, if you are interested in this company and what I do, email or call me! I will put a link to my website under my links on this page. Be sure to check out the Hostess and Customer Specials this month! They are awesome! DOUBLE REWARDS for Hostesses!! and $1 monogramming for the 31Kid line!!!!

No comments: