Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well, I went back to work on Monday. It wasn't too bad. I knew he was in wonderful hands, so that makes it so much easier. Kylee took it harder than anyone I think. Cody didn't have it so easy either. I leave atleast an hour before him, so he had to experience trying to get ready with a screaming newborm! They were both glad to see me Monday afternoon when I got home. Clancy had a great first day. I weighed him on the scale with me the other day and he weighs 10 lbs!! He is looking more and more like his daddy these days. Nightime is going pretty good. He is sleeping 2-3 hours at a time. Bathtime is fun. He likes it most of the time. Sissy took a bath with him last night. She had more fun than he did :). They both go to the doctor 2 weeks from today for a check up and shots. Yay. I don't even want to think about how grumpy they will both be. What was I thinking?? Here is a pick of our lil' Aggie before he went to Granny's this morning. Enjoy!

No comments: